Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Fixing my Dashcam

"Richard" wrote in message
news
"tim..." wrote in message news

"Richard" wrote in message
news
"tim..." wrote in message news
After RTFM

"When affixing the mount to the window the ambient temp must be 21-38
decrees C"

What the !!!!

You mean that I have to wait until July before I can use it?

Anyone any comments

BTW where is the best place to put it?

Should've thought about that before buying it.

Why!

Dunno.

I was simply enquiring about the best place to put it for actually getting
the best picture (from other people's experiences)

I realise that I can hold it in place to see, but given that it's finally
stuck on with glue, rather than a rubber sucker, I can only do that with it
parked in the car park, not trial and error in actual use

I might try and see if I can temporarily hold it in place with sticky tape!

Maybe the supplied lead might be too short...

It's long enough to reach the plug from anywhere on the screen. Whether
that is draped across the windscreen or not, is another matter. But as long
as it's in the space to the left of my mirror I doubt it will cause anything
more than a minor distraction (though I guess I'll have to remove the lead
for my MOT test).

tim