Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Passing gas

As you cannot light the flame other ways, are the air jet thingies clogged?
I am sure there is a proper name for these but my brain has temporarily lost
it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
I have a cabinet gat heater that won't light. Gas is getting through but
the pilot light won't catch and I can not get the flame lit with a lighter.
I think it is in the clicker switch but have no idea where to look or how
to.

Anyone have expereince with the damn things. I have the idea the switch
got proressively worse at the end of last year and only found it had
completely failed after buying a refill cyclinder the weekend.

Tis a ****er!