Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 1:00:26 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/27/2016 11:51 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/27/2016 11:14 AM, Muggles wrote:

Our country was based on Christian principles and part of those
principles include freedom of religion.

It also implies freedom from religion as we are not forced to join a
church or to worship.

The Constitution does not imply freedom FROM religion.

Are you asserting that the Constitution requires us to subscribe
to SOME religion? Need it be a Christian sect?

Cindy Hamilton