Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fixing my Dashcam

Fredxxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxxx wrote
Bill wrote

It works really well apart from the scratched and pitted windscreen
sparkling in some sun positions, and the SD card is easy to get out.

Do you have so many prangs you have to keep removing the SD card?

The only reason I remove mine is to confirm the unit still records.

Makes a lot more sense to have a dashcam that can airdrop or airdroid etc
instead.

I confess mine is a cheapie, but then it works quite well.

I have also been able to check it simply overwrites old files.

Since I leave it in the car (on the floor out of view), I wouldn't want to
spend any money on something that might get stolen.

That’s why I want one that can be installed completely invisible. That
way I can not even mention that I have one if the accident is my fault.