Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Fixing my Dashcam

In message , Fredxxx
writes
Do you have so many prangs you have to keep removing the SD card?

The only reason I remove mine is to confirm the unit still records.

No, but I've been trying to make a video of areas of interest to swap
with a contact in the USA.
The next step is to get more up to speed with video editing.

And in the last 2 weeks we have arrived at the scene of 3 accidents
before the police/ambulance were there. Luckily others were there before
us. Two of them were cars into the same traffic light pole. I was very
impressed by how soon the man was at the side of the road with his head
in the cabinet getting the lights going again.
--
Bill