Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 12:51:10 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/27/2016 11:14 AM, Muggles wrote:

Our country was based on Christian principles and part of those
principles include freedom of religion.

It also implies freedom from religion as we are not forced to join a
church or to worship.

Next she will cite the Constitution.

"...The United States Constitution addresses the issue of religion in
two places: in the First Amendment, and the Article VI prohibition on
religious tests as a condition for holding public office. The First
Amendment prohibits the Congress from making a law "respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof".
This provision was later expanded to state and local governments,
through the Incorporation of the Fourteenth Amendment."

People are free to pray or NOT to pray.