Nick

Default Pricing Electrical Work On Home

Hi: My son is thinking about buying an older home and remodeling it
as he goes along except for the electrical work. Currently there is a
circuit breaker protected 100 amp service that is newer along with
some knob and tube wiring. It is a 3 story home . What is the going
price for rewiring a house like this to the same receptacles and
switches with new wiring. What does an electrician charge on average?
This is for Eastern Pa. by the way and I do know job size and other
variables play into pricing. I am looking for a ballpark figure like
how much per receptacle etc. Nick