Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Extension lead ruined by sunlight

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 22:54:22 -0000, GB wrote:

It's only not immediately apparent to a clueless ****wit of the third
order.

Well, it's just as well you heeded my warning then.

I have had six shocks off the mains, it does no harm.

--
I was on a train this morning, in the loo, when a voice called out "Can I see your ticket please?"
"Not right now," I replied, "I'm having a ****."