Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Whimpering Scumbags who are trying to overturn the Electoral College

wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Steve from Colorado" wrote in message

news
On 11/19/2016 11:59 AM, Buddy L wrote:
On 11/18/2016 09:49 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
On 11/18/2016 09:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

https://dogs.google.com/spreadsheets...k5k/edit#gid=0

Jesse Ventura was whining about the Electoral College on Alex
Jones yesterday.

And another whiner...

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."
Trump - Nov 2012

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-calls-electoral-college-a-disaster-during-2012-tweetstorm/

I am reminded of those old Youtube videos from back when George W
Bush was President where they had Governor Bush debate President
Bush, using old videos of Texas Governor Bush sounding intelligent
and sophisticated debating himself as President and sounding like
an
open borders, Hispandering moron.

Personally, I would like to see the EC eliminated because it gives
too much power to heavily illegal alien infested states. I'd at
least like to see Attorney General Jeff Sessions apportion
electoral
votes and House of Representatives seats based on citizens in each
state and not counting illegal aliens or immigrants. Votes from
each state could not be higher in number than the actual number of
citizens who are allowed to vote. If you take illegal alien
count
out of the EC or House of Representatives in states like
California,
the number of electoral votes would have to be reduced by at least
half along with the number of Reps in Congress from that state.

Do you think that if there had been no Electoral College that the
outcomes of the last couple of presidential elections would have
been different. Would John McCain have been President and would
he
have pardoned Charlie Manson for trying to start a race war
(Helter
Skelter) so that he could run on the GOP ticket to succeed him?
Just kidding

Without an Electoral College the candidates would have campaigned
differently, so we can't tell.

Maybe not back in 2000 with Bush and Gore, but today I'm fairly sure
that one or two college whiz kids out there have perfected how to
find out exactly what, if anything, went wrong. After all, it is 16
whole years later.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...tion/93523012/

"If the election were based on total popular vote I would have
campaigned in N.Y. Florida and California and won even bigger and more
easily."
--Donald J. Trump

What went "wrong" is that the Dems tried to sabotage the Republican
primaries by supporting and switching to vote for the candidate they
mistook as the easiest to beat.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...o-primary.html
"In the counties containing Youngstown and Steubenville, more than a
quarter of the GOP voters in the March 15 primary had been Democrats,
the new statistics show. Trump easily carried both counties, as well
as several others with high Democratic crossover rates."

http://observer.com/2016/10/wikileak...-help-clinton/
"It was in the best interest of Clinton, and therefore the Democratic
Party, that Trump was the Republican presidential nominee. Polls
indicated Sen. Rubio, Gov. Kasich, or almost any other establishment
Republican would likely beat Clinton in a general election."

"The mainstream media was more than willing to do the Clinton campaign
and DNC's work for them by creating a narrative that the 2016
presidential elections was about Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump."