Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Is this light switch ok

On 26/11/2016 19:20, Scott wrote:
Are you in contact with them perchance? The answer may be a short
phone call away.

I am slowly replacing their halogens with LED.
Lounge has 12 x 60w, kitchen 13 x halogens.

Are these mains voltage or 12V? I have a lot of 12V halogen bulbs and
I am wondering if they can be replaced or if the huge drop in load
would damage the transformer.

No cant contact them.

I believe the halogens were 240v in and 12 v out.
The ones I have replaced and still to replace are in the kitchen and
where I had 9 halogens in the ceiling I have replaced with 4 LED 6 inch
panels total wattage for the 4 is 48W as against 540W and it is much
brighter (cool white).
They cost around £8 per panel on ebay I think each panel has 30+ LEDs in it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3019340747...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT