Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drone roof survey?

In article ,
David Lang wrote:
Just had a thought.

If you are buying a house, you have a survey. But not on the
roof/chimney stack?

That's likely to be the most costly thing to repair.

It occurs to me that if I buy a drone with a video camera, not that much
money, I could do a video survey of the roof/chimney stack for not too
much. Easy money & I get to play with a drone!

Not done much research, just an idea. Any thoughts?

Very difficult to get decent close ups of a possible problem area. Unless
it is a very good drone with a very good camera. And a good pilot.

--
*What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.