Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] chade@newsguy.com is offline

Default washing machine troubles

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 11:02:41 PM UTC, Lee wrote:

The problem is that while the symptoms are highly suggestive of that
part failing (or the hose being blocked) it's not definitive. There cold
be issues with poor solder joints on the control board or connections
that have broken due to vibration.
I would not want to suggest purchasing a replacement switch based on
what you have said here.

Okay. Thanks for your help Lee, and the other people who chipped in. I think I will go for a another machine. At least i know I have done some basic stuff to try to fix the old one first.