Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Extension lead ruined by sunlight

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:50:25 -0000, Scott M wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:57:19 -0000, GB wrote:

Just a minor warning: I had an extension lead on my desktop, in a sunny
position. I've just thrown it out, as the plastic has crumbled away.
Potentially very dangerous, as the conductors were showing.

Did you expect it to last forever? When things wear out, you throw them
away. Simple.

You really are something else.

God knows what, though.

GB came on here to complain that what looks like a £2.99 Aldi extension strip wore out. So what? Buy another one.

--
The difference between insane asylums and our schools is that in the insane asylum you have to show some improvement before you can get out.