Posted to uk.d-i-y
Munch Munch is offline

Default One for the electronics guys about soldering

I'm replacing the DC power connector on an Asus notebook. Got the old
one out and when soldering the new one in I made a bit of a hash of
things and I'm not sure now if the top two pins on the right (circled
yellow in photo) actually have a track between them and are meant to be
connected, or if I've over-soldered and bridged them by mistake.

https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/q7rh9t8elm

I'm going with the first one because it looks too neat to be a mistake,
plus, it doesn't seem to want to be sucked up using my vacuum
desoldering station - but a bit of confirmation would be very nice!

What do you think?