Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Extension lead ruined by sunlight

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:48:33 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 24/11/16 10:31, GB wrote:

It's definitely crumbling of the plastic, not impact damage.

Apparently there wasn't impact damage involved in the earlier case,
that OP found the item like that.

It's made by Masterplug, which I had thought was an okay make?

Does it look like
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb3l80251v...23098.jpg?dl=0

Yes.

I've got a few melted ones. They never seem to be able to take as much current as the fuse.

--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.