Posted to uk.d-i-y
dicegeorge dicegeorge is offline

Default Surface wiring

To [Why surface wire]
I've added:
[Or you may not want to pierce the Vapour Control Layer andor Insulation. ]

Is there a maximum distance between clips?

[g]

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 2:53:02 AM UTC, John Rumm wrote:
As I have needed to do a few installations recently which were all
surfaced wired, I though I would lob the few photos I had into an
article with some tips on wiring surface stuff.

What I got so far was:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Surface_wiring_tips

However it could do with photos of other types of install - say conduit
metal and plastic), micc, square trunked etc. Anyone got any good shots
I can use handy?

--
Cheers,

John.