Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default Another Glue Q

On 22/11/2016 23:20, jim wrote:
rick Wrote in message:
On 22/11/2016 13:08, jim wrote:

? I got "Press parts together immediately. Hold in place for 30
seconds or until bond sets. Do not reposition parts. "

Seems plenty time.

I looked at some of the on line comparison reviews .. that was where
'instant grab was mentioned ..... like contact adhesive presumably

For a fiver might be worth an experiment?

Ime Superglues & derivatives (which this appears to be one) take
at least a few 10s of seconds to "grab"...

Worth a try - but I only get the one chance if it got stuck part way
into fitting ... that would screw things up.