Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

on 21/11/2016, Rod Speed supposed :

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
Rod Speed formulated on Monday :
Is it just me or were we able to tolerate a small amount of advertising
in the past but now the quantity is unacceptible .....

I dont find that, there are still a few ads that are worth watching a few
times.

I agree - never mind the product they are trying to sell - that just
doesn't register with my consciousness, some of them can be quite amusing.

No idea of the product, but the one with the animals bouncing on the bouncy
thing, whilst the dog looked on, was quite amusing the first few times.

Yeah, one hell of an ad. Love to know how they did
it, particularly with the boxer and its tongue etc.

CGI, none of the animals are real ones. It is good, but you can just
about tell it is CGI if you look close enough.