Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 10:55:28 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 09:26:44 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 19:29:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

TELL ME HOW TO CANCEL SKY FROM A HDU BED IN HOSPITAL.

YOU GET SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW TO DO THAT FOR YOU, STUPID.

I WAS IN AN INDUCED COMA AND COULDN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD, DOB OR POSTCODE.

Why would you want to watch TV while in that state ?

Well, after a month I started enjoying DOND with Noel as we fans like to call him.