Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default That's the CH fixed then

In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:
Another Dave wrote in news11pmj$fsg$1@dont-
email.me:

On 20/11/16 17:03, ARW wrote:
Just had a call from a neighbour with no HW or CH.

Potterton HE plus boiler.

Took me 30 seconds to decide to hit the pump in the airing cupboard with
a hammer.

Job done

I do this automatically every year, end of September time.

Another Dave

Glad mine automatically runs for 5 mins a day.

Mine has stored HW so runs the pump for that anyway. And cycles the
diverter valve at switch on too. So I don't get any nasty surprises when
the heating comes on after a period of not being used.

--
*The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.