Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FOAK: Minor roads maps online?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:14:44 +0000, DJC wrote:

On 22/11/16 19:57, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Graeme
writes
In message , jim
writes
Tim Lamb Wrote in message:

You may be impressed to see how much is available on line about land
owners and support payments/agreements:-(

Indeed :-(

Some years ago, someone posted a link to a site which showed
land/property ownership, but I've lost the link :-(

It was not a paid for service like 192.com; probably more like a
register of electors, but not that either. Ring any bells?

It is a while since I have used it but if you register with Land
Registry a modest fee £3.00? gets you the ownership details of a
specific parcel.

£4. plus another £4 if you want a plan. There is an online search with a
map which is quite useful.

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.u...roperty_Search

It says £3.00 for each on the website. And that;s what I paid a couple of
weeks ago!