Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default That's the CH fixed then

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 19:59:18 +0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 18:08:01 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

And when he complains about the bill, you can tell him it was £30 for
the call out fee, £5 for hitting the pump, and £65 for knowing what to
hit and where to hit it!

More likely £900 call-out, 50 quid for hitting the pump and £650 for
knowing what bit to hit. Oh, all plus VAT of course. ;-)
I know what they charge because I'm a top libel lawyer currently
retraining as a plumber for the enhanced income and social status.

The joke would've been more believable if you had stuck to the original
script and not substituted £s for $s (and not mentioned VAT). :-)

--
Johnny B Good