Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Car Battery

On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 15:46:48 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 11:10:58 UTC, Muddymike wrote:

Dont trust Halfords. They sold an elderly neighbour a new battery, a
few days later that was also flat. The problem was a loose fan belt!

I walked in Halfords two years ago, selected the most expensive battery
with the highest power rating and they fitted it - all for £105.

Was this for your milkfloat? Most cars will only take one size of battery..

That's never been my experience. Current wheels is on its 3rd battery, each of different capacity.

NT