Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:44:01 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 16:32:39 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 06:12:51 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 00:22:08 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

The bbc STEAL money from people. You pay the BBC to watch Sky. Tell me why you incorrectly believe this is ok?

When I was in hospital for 4 months, the poxy TV gantry was £50pm, plus I was paying £60pm to Sky at home and yet the BBC was only £10pm.

But you could have cancelled the Sky, you can't cancel BBC.

TELL ME HOW TO CANCEL SKY FROM A HDU BED IN HOSPITAL.

On your laptop/phone/tablet. But then your wife was using it.

Anyway, this is not about your particular situation, but about everyone paying the BBC, even those who only watch Sky channels. It's downright theft. Sky don't get paid when you watch BBC1. Tesco don't get paid when you buy things in Asda.

--
"A life without danger is a life not worth living" -- Moist von Lipwig