Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 06:12:51 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 00:22:08 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

The bbc STEAL money from people. You pay the BBC to watch Sky. Tell me why you incorrectly believe this is ok?

When I was in hospital for 4 months, the poxy TV gantry was £50pm, plus I was paying £60pm to Sky at home and yet the BBC was only £10pm..

But you could have cancelled the Sky, you can't cancel BBC.

THE HOSPITAL ONE WAS PAID OUT OF THE £350pm NI I WAS STILL PAYING VIA BP's SICK PAY.

--
I'm not as drunk as thinkle may peep.