Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

I do not see ads on the internet. Adblock rules. **** the advertisers.

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:47:26 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

In my case, unless its changed due to me using the word blind and it turning
up in web sites, I constantly got Venetian blind roller blind etc, adverts.
So much for machine intelligence.
Brian

--
Heard on a public transportation vehicle while in Orlando:
"When you exit this vehicle, please be sure to lower your head and watch your step."