Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:02:24 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 09:43:48 UTC, Bod wrote:

Attenborough doesn't know ant better, but Cox does, and he should be
ashamed of himself punting the global warming ********.

The world IS warming, but it doesn't have anything to do with humans,
it's just a natural cycle.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxyofVMXcAAmIdb.jpg

I can't take anything written in that font seriously.

--
Doctor: "Ask the accident victim his name so we can notify his family."
Nurse: "I did! He said his family already knows his name."