Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
The commercial channels are allowed more advert time now, and do not have
to have equal length breaks or equal length parts between ads, targetting
them more toward the good bits in a program.

and don't I know it !...pathetic the amount.....

As for internet, the fight back against ad blockers is in progress. many
sites will now not let you view them unless you turn off your ad blocker.

I just turn off their site......

There are too many ads on web sites, and in my case I want the right to
chuck them out as a perfectly accessible web site can be made totally
unusable to a blind person by inappropriate ad content like animations,
graphis and dynamic content.
Brian

very true ....