Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 21/11/16 08:53, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
but will companies still be able to survive and flog their stuff if
everybody had adblockers, internet radio and android tv boxes ?

When was the last time you saw an advert for Wellington boots?

Yet Wellington boots are still for sale, and Wellington boot makers are
still in business.

Your view poiint is extraordinary. Almost as extraordinary as the two
teenage girls at a UKIP meeting saying that 'if we left Europe (Sic! Not
the EU, Europe) we 'wouldn't be able to buy stuff'.

It would be much more difficult

Nope.

and it would cost more,

Plenty would cost less without EU tariffs and dutys.

so, perhaps they were right.

Nope.

I had to pay (in Euros) for my sat nav subscription .

More fool you...

This was 2 days after the Brexit vote and it cost me a lot
more than it would have done at the start of that week.

And other stuff will be cheaper once Britain has left the EU.