Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

In my case, unless its changed due to me using the word blind and it turning
up in web sites, I constantly got Venetian blind roller blind etc, adverts.
So much for machine intelligence.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bod" wrote in message
On 21/11/2016 08:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Is it just me or were we able to tolerate a small amount of advertising
in
the past but now the quantity is unacceptible .....I personaly turn the
tv
and radio down when ads come on and use ad blockers on the
internet......I
used to wonder why if I searched for a type of car on the internet
adverts
on youtube etc were targeted to me....sick of it all thank god for the
BBC.

+1 for the Beeb.