Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On 21/11/16 08:53, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
but will companies still be able to survive and flog their stuff if
everybody had adblockers, internet radio and android tv boxes ?

When was the last time you saw an advert for Wellington boots?

Yet Wellington boots are still for sale, and Wellington boot makers are
still in business.

Your view poiint is extraordinary. Almost as extraordinary as the two
teenage girls at a UKIP meeting saying that 'if we left Europe (Sic! Not
the EU, Europe) we 'wouldn't be able to buy stuff'.

The problem is not the manufacturers or the customers, the problem is
that you might have to pay to watch TV. And polit9icvains and the news
media (so called) might actually have to deliver more than carefully
crafted propaganda.

I thought you were old enough to remember the world before MSM and the
wall to wall propaganda that created the 'snowflake' generation.

"Saki"