Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Lang David Lang is offline

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On 21/11/2016 08:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Is it just me or were we able to tolerate a small amount of advertising in
the past but now the quantity is unacceptible .....

I agree.

I personaly turn the tv
and radio down when ads come on and use ad blockers on the internet......I
used to wonder why if I searched for a type of car on the internet adverts
on youtube etc were targeted to me....sick of it all thank god for the BBC.

I personally turn the tv
and radio down when ads come on and use ad blockers on the

internet......I
used to wonder why if I searched for a type of car on the internet

adverts
on youtube etc were targeted to me....sick of it all thank god for

the BBC.

I pretty much record anything I want to watch, then I can zap through
the adverts.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman