Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV radio and internet advertising......

On 21/11/16 08:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Is it just me or were we able to tolerate a small amount of advertising in
the past but now the quantity is unacceptible .....I personaly turn the tv
and radio down when ads come on and use ad blockers on the internet......I
used to wonder why if I searched for a type of car on the internet adverts
on youtube etc were targeted to me....sick of it all thank god for the BBC.

Well I cant agree.

Sure the BBC is free of adverts, but its also free of any content but
political propaganda one way or another.

Not worth watching apart from the odd program that slips through - Rugby
internationals perhaps, or a program about Iron age incest...

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"