Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 19:08:26 -0000 (UTC), Robert Bannon
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 23:16:28 -0500, JC wrote:

Well, I'm just really glad I don't live in Califailia. I do like my
solvents.

I am hoping that the solvent that we scientifically come up with is not only
readily available, but that it *lowers* the negative qualities of gasoline.

There really isn't anything that will "dilute" gasoline that is not
either at least as flammable or at least as dangerous as gasoline
itself - particularly not that will not also destroy it's solvency.

Jet fuel. Plain kerosene.

Greg