Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:27:32 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 20:54:28 UTC, Andrew wrote:

Might save on redundancy money.

Or cost them a fortune in sick pay and 'compensation'.

Good point - during my year on sick, BP paid me £33500 net in sick pay.

Ridiculous, as they didn't cause the problem.

--
It's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go "Aaaaaaagghhhh!!!!" and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.