Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On 10/11/2016 22:49, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 22:21:39 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Corse it mad no sense to be buying something that
would need all those expensive repairs either.

A few, like the oil feed, were design faults that we ironed out over the last 10 years, or so.

For what you paid you could have had a Grandeur, and
still saved heaps and had no repairs at all in the 12 years
except the car crash which presumably the insurance paid for.

No - I paid it to keep my 40 yrs no claims bonus.

If you check the way insurance companies generate quotes,
the maximum discount occurs after 10 years NCD, and then
quotations seem to increase.

No company gives any more than the maximum NCD.