Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On 17/11/2016 20:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 19:57:11 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 19:05:04 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 18:13:39 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I have had ONE interview and that is all it took.

Have you definitely got it then? If so congratulations.

In the interview, she thought I was a bit of a bighead since I knew everything as I was just going

for a lab rat job and she manages two labs, but after I told her my
suicide story, she started crying
and saying "poor thing". She said that she will see me soon - you have
to know women and
I live with 3 of them.

That might work or it might not. She may not want someone suicidal.

Might save on redundancy money.

Or cost them a fortune in sick pay and 'compensation'.