Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/11/2016 19:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 17 November 2016 18:13:39 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I have had ONE interview and that is all it took.

Have you definitely got it then? If so congratulations.

In the interview, she thought I was a bit of a bighead since I knew
everything as I was just going for a lab rat job and she manages two
labs, but after I told her my suicide story, she started crying and
saying "poor thing". She said that she will see me soon - you have to
know women and I live with 3 of them.

So you haven't yet had confirmation that you've got the job?

If they advertised for a dickhead he'll prolly get it.
I can think of only 2 other possibles.