Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 06:13:00 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 23:38:45 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Good - keep on thinking that as it keeps the prices low.

http://bit.ly/2fZQ5bX

Such a fast car for such a slow driver.

Our lass will be driving it as it has her name on it.

Does she drive more sensibly (fast) than you?

July delivery now that I have a new job.

You have INTERVIEWS....

I have had ONE interview and that is all it took.

Have you definitely got it then? If so congratulations.

--
Having swallowed the most amount of semen ever officially recorded Michelle Monaghan had 1.7 pints (0.96 liter) of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.