Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 04:29:01 -0000, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Tuesday, 15 November 2016 23:58:22 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:23:03 -0000, Simon Mason
wrote:

A Corsa is unsuitable for anyone taller than 5 ft.

I have decided that after I get a new job, I will take out a £30000
loan
at 3% and buy this for cash.

http://bit.ly/2eoO4YH

The loan will cost me £900 pm and as my disposable income will be
£2200
pm it's very doable. The other £46000 will buy me a £32000 motorhome
after I pay off my £14000 on 0% cards before 2020.

Someone with a decent amount of money like yourself should never ever
take
out a loan.

I did it myself when building the house. I was achieving a much better
earning rate on my money in the mining boom here than I was paying
for the loan, so it would have been stupid not to have the loan instead
of spending that money on the materials for the house.

BP shares 7.7% - Sainsbury's Loan 4.0%

Shares are not guaranteed.

Irrelevant.

Especially with the state oil is in now.

Doesn't have to be in BP.