Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 23:58:15 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:23:03 -0000, Simon Mason
wrote:

A Corsa is unsuitable for anyone taller than 5 ft.

I have decided that after I get a new job, I will take out a £30000 loan
at 3% and buy this for cash.

http://bit.ly/2eoO4YH

The loan will cost me £900 pm and as my disposable income will be £2200
pm it's very doable. The other £46000 will buy me a £32000 motorhome
after I pay off my £14000 on 0% cards before 2020.

Someone with a decent amount of money like yourself should never ever take
out a loan.

I did it myself when building the house. I was achieving a much better
earning rate on my money in the mining boom here than I was paying
for the loan, so it would have been stupid not to have the loan instead
of spending that money on the materials for the house.

Maybe if you pay it off quick and it saves the bother of moving house later when you can afford it. But not for an Alfa.

--
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.