Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Give It Up Give It Up is offline

Default Hickeys

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:42:19 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:21:58 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:04:24 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Our local rapist, Centurylink, offers sizzling 5Mbs DSL to me at this
time. sigh

Thats what get from Time Warner as well as 13 channels of plain jane
TV for $79/month

I'm paying $74/mo for basic phone and slow internet, no TV.

You two bozos deserve slooow internet. Suits your thinking perfectly.

Our cell phones (3) Sprint...cost us about $265/month in addition.

By "cost us," do you mean the same way healthcare and taxes cost you?
Because nobody believes you're coming up with hundreds a month for
phones and TV. I'm thinking wife's "disability" check, aka, picking
the pockets of genuine taxpayers, same as with everything else you
weasel out of.

What email, you jobless freeloader.