Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shameless plug for Reliant Robin in need of new loving home.

In article ,
wrote:
With TG the series before he got the push was tired however
to be fair the series in which he left was refreshing.

It had run out of steam.

I'd thought perhaps the majority of the ideas came from the three of them.
But an interview with JC on the BBC the other day said otherwise. They
relied on writers and researchers. And the BBC had failed to secure new
ones or whatever with plenty of fresh ideas. JC implied because they were
either not well enough paid and or given the credit.

So for the Amazon version to be a success will be down to a decent
production team. And US TV companies tend to be very good at this - while
they have the enthusiasm for it. But you won't get the best staying for
long if it isn't a success.

--
*It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.