Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] richardmckenzie01@googlemail.com is offline

Default Shameless plug for Reliant Robin in need of new loving home.

On Monday, 14 November 2016 19:20:58 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Looking forward to TGT (Top Gear Two) hitting the torrent sites Sunday.

Though the first episode was going to be free?

Although I like TG I think that Clarkson does better work
with his documentaries. It is a shame he did not do more
of that.

With TG the series before he got the push was tired however
to be fair the series in which he left was refreshing.

I thought that Matt LeBlanc was a lot better that I thought
he would be and its good to see him doing another season. Perhaps
they can get rid of Eddie Jordan.

With the Amazon TG I thought it may have been a cross between
TG and James May's Man Lab (which was ok but needed something).