Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
ARW wrote
Mike Tomlinson wrote
dennis@home.? wrote

Your car is what's known as a lemon.

It's an Alfa.

Could be worse.

FIAT.

Friday morning was the 4th time in the last twelve months
I have had the AA out to sort out my works van. And on
Friday afternoon they towed back the replacement FIAT van.

I have booked an appointment at Mangoletsi
with a view to buy one of these new.

http://www.mangoletsi.com/alfa-romeo...-romeo-giulia/

Must be ****ing insane after the financial
disaster the current one turned out to be.

I am going to use the 159 for my new
job to pay in cash for the £33000 Giulia

More fool you.

which Our Lass will swan around in all day long
making the local golf widows green with envy.

Anyone who knows anything about cars will be pointing
and laughing at how stupid you were to buy it.

They all have poxy Audis, Jags, Range
Rovers and X5s - common as muck.

But nothing like as much of a rat hole for your money.