Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default A nuisance caller got through TruCall

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:25:02 -0000, Chris Green wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Google failed to find that, for some reason. The comments made there,
are similar to what took place. They knew my name.

I disconnected my landline and only use my mobile. Much less nuisance calls,
and I can see the number.

Hardly a 'mobile only' facility.

Tends to be. Every single mobile has it, and very few landphones do.

Hardly 'very few', I think most of the ones that I have access to have
the caller's number available and/or shown. Our DECT phones are so
similar to a mobile that many people forget that they're *not* mobiles.

Depends what you pay for the phone. I've always just grabbed the cheapest
phone possible, or sometimes gone for a cordless. It's just a bloody phone,
I don't need chrome plated edging.

.... and what does your mobile cost?

--
Chris Green