Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 22:21:39 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Corse it mad no sense to be buying something that
would need all those expensive repairs either.

A few, like the oil feed, were design faults that we ironed out over the
last 10 years, or so.

For what you paid you could have had a Grandeur, and
still saved heaps and had no repairs at all in the 12 years
except the car crash which presumably the insurance paid for.

No - I paid it to keep my 40 yrs no claims bonus.

What is the point of insuring it at all if you arent going to claim on the
insurance ?

I only insured mine for the first couple of years and only because the
premium
was just $100.