Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default A nuisance caller got through TruCall

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:25:02 -0000, Chris Green wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Google failed to find that, for some reason. The comments made there,
are similar to what took place. They knew my name.

I disconnected my landline and only use my mobile. Much less nuisance calls,
and I can see the number.

Hardly a 'mobile only' facility.

Tends to be. Every single mobile has it, and very few landphones do.

I only answer those in my contacts list, or mobile
phones (as these tend to be actual people), any other landline phoning
me I look up first, then dial back.

I'll have gone out! :-)

If whatever you were phoning me about was urgent, you can leave a message on voicemail, or send a text.

--
Send all problems by email
Only phone me with EMERGENCY problems (e.g. LPT1 on fire)