Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default A nuisance caller got through TruCall

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:20:42 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Moron Watch brought next idea :
Horizon Mobility apparently

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01134196912

Often just entering the number in Google will produce information
about the caller.

In this case your number was presumably passed on by anyone who's
sold you similar products, or whose products you've enquired about
in the past.

Strange they should have my name, because I have no such issues. My
now deceased partner was though quite severally disabled. As the
equipment supplied to her still had some while to run on the
included maintenance contracts, I transfered that to my name.

So either Stannah or the mobility scooter company, have sold my
details on to a third party and without my permission. Hmmm..

Yip, your details have been sold on.
A few weeks ago I bought a telly from Currys. Reserved it online.
Picked it up and the bloke asked for my email address - which they
already had. I told him to **** off.
Last week I got a letter offering an incredible offer from some loan
outfit ............ APR 99%. One of their clients is Currys.

Currys also report you to TV Licensing. My colleague had gotten his
name reversed (forename/surname) in Currys, and the TV Licensing
people thought he wasn't registered.

Are yes, a telly licence.