Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default £2200 for fastening 10 bolts

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:06:40 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 08:47:03 UTC, Muddymike wrote:
On 09/11/2016 19:09, Judith wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:13:52 +0000, Muddymike wrote:

On 08/11/2016 17:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Should have DIY.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwSqDjXUAA8rwH.jpg

Now everybody will know the reg of your car.

Everyone I drive past knows mine!

Mike

Yep - but they don't know where you live.

Every time I go along a residential street I see cars in driveways no
one covers their number plates. I don't understand how connecting a car
registration to an address is helping criminal activity.

Mike

judith once said that he would report my reg number to Humberside plod in connection with hanging around school entrances, drug deals and ram raiding.

Hopefully if someone made up that sort of ****, the police would do them for wasting their time.

--
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation a
"Why is it doing that?", "Where the hell are we?", and "Oh ****!"